Our vision is that all children who have a disability affecting their movement control are able to reach their full potential.
Our mission is to maximise the potential of children’s movement control through Targeted Training.
Our six main values determine how we act, as individuals and as an organisation. They form the basis of The Movement Centre’s culture and they are at the core of everything we do.
- Caring: We are supportive and treat everyone with kindness and respect
- Quality: We aim to deliver the highest standards in everything we do
- Passion: We are passionate about working together to maximise the potential of children who have a disability affecting their movement control
- Communication: We strive to be open and approachable at all times and for our communications to be clear, concise and transparent
- Pioneering: We are the only provider of our unique evidence based therapy, Targeted Training
- Innovation: We work closely with partner organisations and support research
For more information on our Targeted Training Physiotherapy Courses, Contact Us