Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
The Movement Centre may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information
- contact information including company name, email address and telephone
- demographic information such as address and post code
- health related information
- other information relevant to our services
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send an email about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain external links to enable you to visit other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we ask you to note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address shown on our Contact Us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address shown on our Contact Us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 1 November 2015.